Avocado oil, extracted from the flesh of the fruit itself lawyer is not only one of the few vegetable oils extracted from the seed. Therefore, it goes without saying that the benefits of avocado oil are very broad and not limited to strictly cooking
The advantages of avocado oil
- Reduce cholesterol: Avocado oil is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, low in saturated fat. It is also cholesterol-free. The addition of avocado oil to your diet can help reduce low-density lipids (LDL) or “bad” cholesterol. This is a particularly good choice for diabetic diet.
- Reduces blood pressure: Avocado oil is rich in potassium and vitamin E, which keep blood vessels healthy by eliminating free radicals. The diets also contain avocado oil affects the levels of essential fatty acids in the kidneys. This affects the way they respond to the hormones that regulate blood pressure. Also, avocado oil is anti-inflammatory that can help prevent damage to the artery walls, which reduces the risk of heart disease which is caused by plaque buildup. Because your body absorbs vitamin much more efficient sources of natural food supplements, the addition of avocado oil to your diet is a good choice.
- detox your body: Avocado oil contains chlorophyll, a natural source of magnesium, which naturally removes heavy metals such as mercury and lead from liver, kidneys, brain and other organs.
- prevent cancer Fire and avocado oil is rich in monounsaturated oleic acid, even omega 9 of the EPT in olive oil. One of the many advantages of oleic acid reduces the risk of cancer. Omega-3, which is also found in avocado oil, fatty acids are well known anticancer help slow the growth of cancer cells, especially those that cause breast and colon cancer. Avocados also contain glutathione antioxidant against cancer.
- treatment of skin lesions and irritation: Avocado oil is widely believed and is absorbed through the epidermis and dermis of the skin, most moisturizers and oils can. Avocado oil has been known to treat dry, scaly skin and sunburn. Used in time, avocado oil can reduce the appearance of photoaging less age spots and scars. Omega 3 and Vitamin E is found in avocado oil also make it an excellent option for the treatment of skin irritations such as eczema, psoriasis, cracked heels, dandruff and bites insects. A thin layer of avocado oil on your skin goes a long way. Massage directly on the skin or add a few drops of essential oils alone or with the bath water, especially during the winter to conserve moisture. To prevent dry skin, try mixing avocado oil and olive oil and massage into the skin after bathing.
- Anti-Wrinkle: High levels of protein in the oil content of amino acids combined with several lawyer makes this oil is excellent for tissue regeneration and cell renewal. Avocado oil can improve the rate of production of collagen in the body. Vitamins A and D, which is found in avocado oil, can promote collagen production and bonding. Avocado oil consumption or topical application can slow the aging process of the skin.